20-09-2015 (07-12-1436 )
Saudi Cement Company’s Nominations & Remunerations Committee invites respected shareholders who wish to nominate themselves for election to Board of Directors’ forthcoming three-year term 01/01/2016-31/12/2018 to present their nomination requests in accordance with conditions & rules of Companies Regulation, pertinent Ministry of Trade & Industry circulars, Capital Market Authority’s (CMA) Listing Rules & Corporate Governance charter, and the following conditions:
- The nominee should own at least one thousand (1,000) shares of Saudi Cement Company issued shares.
- The nominee should not have been convicted with any crime of dishonorable or dishonest nature.
- The nominee commits in case of his election to the Board to hold directorship in no more than five joint stock companies simultaneously.
- The nominee commits in case of his election to the Board to present the requisite disclosures as per Conflict of Interest Policy for Directors & Senior Executives.
- Submit a nomination request containing the following:
- The nominee CV detailing his contact details, qualifications & experiences in companies management, together with a copy of National ID for individuals & CR for corporate nominees.
- Duly filled CMA Form (3), which can be downloaded from their web site.
- A statement from the nominee who had previously held, or is still holding, directorship of a joint stock company (inside or outside KSA) showing the number & dates of board meetings that he has attended.
- A statement of companies or establishments the nominee is taking part in their management that are carrying out similar business to Saudi Cement Company or having contracts or mutual interests with it.
- If the nominee had previously held directorship of Saudi Cement Company, he has to enclose a statement from the company about his most recent membership of the Board showing the following:
- The number of Board meetings that took place during each year of the Board’s term, and the number of those meetings attended in person by the nominee and his attendance percentage.
- The nominee’s participation in permanent Board committees, the number of meetings each committee has held during each year of the Board’s term, and the number of those meetings attended in person by the nominee and his attendance percentage.
- Summary of the company’s financial results during each year of the Board’s term.
All nomination requests together with enclosures should be received latest by 29/12/1436 (12/10/2015) at the following address:
Nominations & Remunerations Committee, Saudi Cement Company, 3964 King Saud, Al-Amamrah Unit No. 1, Dammam 32415-7102 or thru fax No. 013-830-6727