Wed May 24, 2017 1438/08/28 15:56:14
The Board of Directors of Saudi Cement Company has resolved during its meeting held on 24/05/2017 (28/08/1438), to distribute interim dividends to the shareholders as to the following:
- Period of Distribution first half of 2017.
- Total amount of distribution is SAR 344.25 Million.
- Total Number of shares entitled for dividend 153 Million shares.
- Dividend per share is SAR 2.25.
- Percentage of distribution to nominal share value is 22.5%.
- Entitlement to dividends shall be to shareholders at the close of market on Tuesday 06/06/2017 (11/09/1438) and as per the registers of the Securities Depository Center (Tadawul) at end of the second tadawul day following the entitlement day.
- Payment of dividends shall commence by Riyad Bank on Tuesday 20/06/2017 (25/09/1438) through direct transfer to stockholders bank accounts linked to their investment portfolios, and direct pay to stockholders without investment portfolios by presenting their national ID cards at counters of any Riyad Bank branches.
Click Here to review the announcement in Tadawul’s website.