1439/09/13 Mon 28 May 2018 16:38:01
The Board of Directors of Saudi Cement Company has resolved during its meeting held on 13/Ramadan/1439 (28/May/2018), to distribute interim cash dividends to the shareholders as to the following:
- Period of Distribution first half of 2018.
- Total amount of distribution is SAR 229.50 Million.
- Total Number of shares entitled for dividend 153 Million shares.
- Dividend per share is SAR 1.50.
- Percentage of distribution to nominal share value is 15%.
- Entitlement to dividends shall be to shareholders at the close of market on Tuesday 21/Ramadan/1439 (5/June/2018), and as per the registers of the Securities Depository Center (Tadawul) at end of the second tadawul day following the entitlement day.
- Payment of dividends shall commence by Riyadh Bank on Monday 18/Shawwal/1439 (2/July/2018), through direct transfer to stockholders bank accounts linked to their investment portfolios, and direct pay to stockholders without investment portfolios by presenting their national ID cards at counters of any Riyadh Bank branches.
Click here to review the announcement in Tadawul’s Website.